Friday, June 19, 2009

Another Award from Zaila to Mawar,..


Task 1:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

Task 2:

Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Ok,..frankly speaking,..org yg i nak dedicate Award ni dah pon dapat,.. :),.sape yg tak buat lg wajib buat ok,..

1) My lovely Zaila
2) My buddy Irnie
3) My cute Zen
4) My sweet Kak Yante
5) My gorgeous Linda
6) My sexy fren Yam (Ko buatla balik Yam!!)
7) Cayang best buddy Ezzie
8) My smart Ida
9) My info lady babah-mummy

1 titipan:

yam^Artfingers^ said...

babe....ko ni...hati aku ni meronta2 nak tulis blog balik bile u plead me like that. its just a pleasure writing them. kawan2 aku lain pun sibuk tanya why why why and ask me to cont writing. i'allah..sooner or later i will create a new one.but i'm afraid lain la sikit feel coz not like d original:)