Monday, March 16, 2009

Cakittttttttt peruttt,....


My fren yg tgh pregnant told me it's normal biler sakit perut awal2 ni,..nak uji kekuatan rahim katanya,..last sunday, i discussed wif my mom to appoint the best gynae,..n cayang almost agreed wif our decision to go for Dato' Dr. Hamit Arshad. But today,..i told cayang to change coz i heard that he's very busy wif patients yg dtg berduyun-duyun..We have decided to go to Ampang Puteri for my regular check up and delivery purposes. My fren yg kebetulan buat review kat Ampang Puteri told me Datuk Dr. Jemilah is away n die di ganti oleh husband die,..so,,i've decided to appoint Dr. Fauziah...

After lunch, i called her clinic to make my first appointment n guess what,..she is not available,..penuh ko!! so, i can only meet her on next Thursday..hopefully everything will be fine..
I also told cayang to cancel our honeymoon trip to Bali bulan 4 ni,..eventho cayang ask me to seek the doctor's advice but i dont really feel like going,..Risau ok,.. At this moment, Alhamdulillah i'm stil fit to do my daily tasks,..

1 titipan:

yam^Artfingers^ said...

woiks..aku baru tahu ni...ko dah preggie..gilerks laaa...congrats big hugs for u..tp ko nak bsalin bulan 11..hrmmhh..haiyohhhh!