Sunday, January 9, 2011

My baby,..

This Tuesday,..11/01/11 my baby genap setahun 2 bulan,..her latest development masih lg tak berjalan dgn sepenuhnya,..jalan sekejap then stil prefer to crawl,..takpe sayang as long as you're fit enuf to explore everything..


My true feelings as a mom bile my baby stil tak jalan lg,..takde rase pape pon cume agak annoy bile org dok cakap,..apsal sara tak jalan lg ni,..for me yg penting her brain development in the future,..

Now, she talks a lot,.in fact she can understand few things,..paling best, she loves to hear Maher Zain's songs,..whenever Azan berkumandang, she will stand up, sebut "Awaahhhh" and pandai ruku' n sujud,..her fav spot is tikar sejadah,..Alhamdulillah,..

Aleeya Qaisara, suddenly mommy rase sedih,..u're getting bigger n smarter,..rase macam baru semalam mommy lahirkan Sara,...love u sayang,....




0 titipan: