Thursday, February 11, 2010

Teratak Qaisara,..

This morning, while i was preparing my hubby's bfast, i received a sms from my father in law,..on 11th every month without fail, he will sms me n cayang to wish his grandaughter's born day,..yap,..today,..11.02.10 my baby is 3 months old,..11.11.10 ni genap setahun and 11.11.11 next year 2 tahun plak,..
Smlm die dah boleh sebut perkataan ''Awwuukkk",..nak ckp atuk kot,..probably payah nak sebut mommy n daddy,..hehe..
My FIL's sms sounded like this,.."Qaisara, happy birthday ke 3 bulan. Lekas besar, boleh ikut Atuk balik kampong. Tengok 'Teratak Qaisara'.Tks."
Owwhhhhhhhhhh,.. "TERATAK QAISARA" ,..so shweeeetttttttt,..either he named it on his own or my brother in law informed him bout my blog,..n guess what,..he also made a special album titled "Aleeya Qaisara",..He printed my baby's pics dpd lahir smpi skang and he got all those pics from my facebook,..Hebat kan!!,..yaaayyyy

0 titipan: