Sunday, August 9, 2009

Weekend @ Seri Maya

I feel sooo weak skang ni,..mayb sbb dah nak masuk trimester yg terakhir,..si kecik smakin aktif skang ni n i hardly can go to sleep due to back pain,..Last Saturday, my parents came to KL n stayed at my sister's hse @ Seri Maya,..we seldom come here coz she rented dis hse to foreigners,..sbb new tenant masuk after raya so my sis invited us to stay at her hse.

Located in front of Setiawangsa Putra LRT, i believe she made a good choice by purchasing the unit few years back,..I was in property line before i quit n last time i did some research bout high end condos in KL Golden Triangle n the market price r increasing tremendously,..

Malas nak ngomel panjang,..tgk je la gambar ekkk,..


Sy dah gemukk,....hahaha

Budak yg sungguh nakal,..

My bro in law n my sis talkin wif d neighbour,..btw, he has dis chinese look but my sis can speak mandarin fluently,.

Biasela kalo tak bwk pass card to enter d lift kena interkom la gayenyaa,.

My bro wif his son

Ohhhh cayangg,.

My sweetheart, Milia

swimming timeeee,..

Jalan-jalan sat,..

Hikhik,..gemuknye sy,..baru 5 bln ni,..

Waitin d guard 2 interkom my sis whether 2 accept my entrance,..

Flying kiss from mak ngah buat milia tersayang,.. :)

2 titipan:

yam^Artfingers^ said...

aishah!!!!!

akhirnya ko menulislagi....i miss your ngomel2..btw...checkout my blog!

Al fageerah said...

Sis! peyut dia dah besauuuuu....