Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Aisyah n Syamsul - 2 days - happy

I received a call from secretary Tun Musa Hitam,.."Aisyah, Tun wanted to see you",..n since hari ni i berpakaian agak casual,..i grabbed my jacket n rushed to his room,..nak jupe Chairman,..kecut sket,..

Tun : How r u Aisyah?,..congratulations..
Me : Thanks Tun,..n dgn rase kecutnye dudukla in front of him,..bekas Timbalan Perdana Menteri,..mahu ko tak kecut perut,.
Tun : Aisyah,..i'll be away dis Sunday n i wont b able to attend ur wedding,..
Me : It's ok Tun,..
Tun: But i do hv something for you,..(he gave me an envelope),..few tokens,..ikhlas from me,..
Me : (Dalam hati,..happy tak hengat!!,..nmpk tebal,..hehehe,..)
Tun : Btw,..UMW is a great company,.GLIC,..kenape u resigned?
Me : Better offer from here, Tun,..
Tun : I dont think so Aisyah,..Tell me the truth,..
Me : Owhhh!!!hmmmmm,..blablabla,..then dgn tak malunya sempat lg menanya,..if there's any vacancy in Sime Darby can i try my luck??
Tun : Of course,..settlekan majlis u dulu,..i wil try to put u in Corporate Dept,..
Me : Thanks Tun,.. (In ur dream la Aisyah nak join Sime Darby ni,..hehehe)

Almost half an hour we talked bout politics n corporate. Since Tun pon Chairman for Sime Darby,..keluarla cerita pasal IJN,..Airport yg nak dibina oleh Air Asia,..n he made me clear bout few things,..n guess what,..Tun rapat with my UMW Oil & Gas ex- Director,..alamakkkkk,..mesti die tanya about me,..BAD reputation,..hahahaha,..

Btw Tun,..thanks for the 'angpow',..nak pengsan jugak bile nengok amount nyer,..YEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,..leh SHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIINGGGGGGGGGG!!



2 titipan:

yam^Artfingers^ said...

wahhhh...jeles2 nak gak shopping sekali tapi ko bayar...hahahahha(gelak jahat)
n btau la tun...ko ade kawan yg ade kredibiliti gak nak keje kat sime darby gak...pleaseeeeeeeeeee.muah2...

MawarUngu said...

Really happy for you sis....n jeles aarr...u got the attention from the Chairman...hikhikhik